Thursday 4 February 2010

L.D. in all her glory




cool collage



lily donaldson is perfection in this pic...luv her laid back style






lately ive felt really lackluster. theres no spark in my life. its so dull. i had to discontinue the volunteer work because their winter vacation is over now and their days are filled with school and other activities like tae kwon do, math and english tutors. these children are well provided for and its comforting to know that. im going to miss them but i have to move on to the next chapter of my life.
i just got a job at a clothing store. the owner is the designer of every piece in the store including all the interior decorations. shes actually an architect but ended up designing clothing full time. shes training me to take over the store. its only my second day today but theres so much to learn. we're in our trial period she made it clear that if i dont make the cut within a week then she will fire me. so its pretty cut throat.
enough about mundane everyday happenings. what i really wish for is to just get away from this god awful weather. its so cold.

4 comments:

Me said...

LD is angelic! Geez, I wish I could look like that cute and innocent. I bet I could get away with so many things. :P

Congrats on your new job! I know you can do it! It's a dog-eat-dog world, no matter what continent you're on. Just think positive and work hard! I really want to visit Korea, btw. How's the weather like right now? It's going to snow 2 feet here tomorrow. :/

Anonymous said...

hey its me sancho.. what's your email address?

Anonymous said...

sancho=yalla yalla.. i would like to remain anonymous.. =P

Altruistic Fashion said...

my email address is jennyk1118@hotmail.com