Tuesday 22 December 2009

New Beginning

i quit my job at the bar. have a little bit of money in my bank account. that'll tide me over for a bit. starting tomorrow im going to go to prospective adoption center or agencies that need my help and i want to volunteer. so be employed by them but im not asking for any form of payment. this is actually a selfish deed. its more for me. i feel like once im out of my head and in this stupid social network im in right now and in an environment where there are so many needs ill be able to fully grasp what i was meant to do. the only that concerns me is that im gonna show tomorrow with my teaching experience and little else. i hope an agency gives me a chance. i know its going to be back breaking work which ive never done before. but it'll be a wake up call for me. im excited and i cant wait for tomorrow.

No comments: