Sunday 4 January 2009

Am I settling?

i think i actually like him. i just like being next to him and feeling his arm next to mine or draped over my leg while we're watching a movie. im really vague about my mom with him because frankly its just too early for me to open up about my family. even some of my close friends dont know, but he keeps asking. so that'll come later maybe, we shall see. im already in an extremely vulnerable position as it is. he's not conventionally good-looking. probably wouldnt have given him a second glance had it not been for abi's praises about him being a sweet guy. and he does seem nice. inconsistent and a little dense but i can fix that. i purposely didnt go to his basketball game yesterday and i loved how he called and was like "why didnt you come?" almost incredulously. like he totally expected me to. what am i his lap dog? i told him i got held up in seoul when in fact i was just lying in bed reading a novel. the thing that turns me on the most about him is his body. he has the most amazing abs. but his hip bones are hazardous!

No comments: